Win a Trip to See What It’s Like to Live and Work in CLE
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- How to Enter: Beginning on May 27 at 9 a.m. EST through June 2 at 9 p.m. EST, log on to CLEWantsToDraftYou.com and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Fill in all required information. You may enter only once. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- Eligibility: The CLE Wants to Draft You Sweeps (the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Destination Cleveland, prizing partners and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Entrants cannot have a permanent residence within 50 miles of Cleveland, Ohio. Participants and eligibility are subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to applicable laws, these “Official Rules,” and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Destination Cleveland, 334 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44114
- Agreement to the Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant warrants that (1) you meet the eligibility criteria in Section 1 of these Official Rules; and (2) you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on Sunday, December 13, 2020, and ends on Wednesday, December 23, 2020, on or around 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Promotion Period”).
- Prizes and Average Retail Value (ARV): There will be a total of one prize awarded for two guests with a total average retail value of $2500, however the actual value of the prize will depend on hotel room and rental car rate fluctuations. The winner will be randomly chosen on or about Friday, July 16, 2021, to win:
- Transportation to Cleveland for the winner and one guest
- A two-night hotel stay
- Three-day rental of a car or small SUV depending on vehicle availability during travel dates
- One (1) daytrip to two (2) suburbs of entrant’s choice hosted by a resident expert
- Meet with someone in entrant’s industry to tell you about Cleveland’s job market
- Two (2) days of activities to experience The Land and its neighborhoods
All travel accommodations and arrangements are at Sponsor’s discretion. Travel must be completed by [12/31/21]. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any, with acceptance or use of any Prize. Prizes are provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Winner Selection and Notification: One grand prize winner will be randomly selected on or about Friday, July 16, 2021, from among all eligible entries. The winner will be notified within one week from the day their name is randomly selected via the signup used to submit the entry. The Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential winner for any reason. The selected winner must contact Destination Cleveland via the information provided at the time of the announcement to collect the prize. Winners have 48 hours to respond to Destination Cleveland or will forfeit their prize and another winner will be chosen. All results of the selections are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the Prize, the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No more than the advertised number of Prizes will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Prizes at any time.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entrants.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes an entrant’s consent for the Sponsor, and the Sponsor’s designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and city and state of residence for advertising, trade, publicity and/or promotional purposes in any media, including the World Wide Web, without review, notification, or approval and without further compensation.
- Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, administrator, prize partners and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “released parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or nonuse or misuse of any prize. Further, Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer system or wireless phone which is occasioned by participating in the Promotion, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Promotion, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Sponsor and any prizing parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages or any multiplier of such damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in the Promotion or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Sponsor will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Promotion; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Promotion, or announcement of the prize.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court of competent jurisdiction located in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, USA and entrant consents to the jurisdiction of such court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules or the rights and obligations of entrants or Sponsor in connection with the sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
- Winners List: For the name of the prize winner, available after Friday, August 27, 2021, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Destination Cleveland, 334 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44114 with a request for the name of the winner of the CLE Wants to Draft You Sweepstakes.